Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Fucked

This is dedicated to my "friend" Raimar Rivera... may he learn that "It takes a good deal of character to judge a person by his future instead of his past."

...

I’m fucked up
I’d like you to know
It’s no big secret
Yeah, I already know
How fucked up I am

I fucked up
Maybe it don’t show
Cause I’m supposed to be strong
But yeah, I know
How I fucked up

You want to make me feel like shit?
Like the gum stuck to the bottom of your shoe
Like the dirt ground into the gum
that you just can’t scrape off
Well don’t worry brother
Cause there’s no way that it
Is gonna make me feel worse than I do
I might has well have gotten a gun
And shot myself in the heart

I am my own worst enemy
And my fuck-ups are the weapons
That I use against myself
And I know what judgment is
Cause I’m my own jury
And I’ve given myself the death sentence
Finally

So don’t worry brother
I’m not gonna deny
I’m not gonna fight back
So be a big boy
And I’ll be a big girl
Come tell me to my face
Just how fucked up I am
And you can join my little club
And we can all talk
About how fucked up I am

1 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cant believe I was such an asshole at some point back in the day, to inspire you to write a poem. Sorry about that. Hope lifes better. Sincerely, Raimar.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home