Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Hoja en Blanco

A song I like and decided to transalte, by Monchy & Alexander

Fue imposible sacar tu recuerdo de mi mente,
It was imposible to take your memory from my mind,
Fue imposible olvidar que algún yo te quise,
It was imposible to forget that once I wanted you,

Tanto tiempo pasó desde el día que te fuiste,
So much time passed since the day you left,
Allí supe que las despedidas, son muy tristes,
Then I knew that goodbyes, they're very sad,
Nunca me imagine que un tren se llevaría en su viaje,
I never imaganed that a train could carry on its trip,
Aquellas ilusiones que de niños nos juramos,
Those illusions thet as children we promised,
Todos tus sentimientos los guardaste en tu equipaje,
All your feelings that you kept in you luggage,
Quisiste consolarme y me dijiste yo te amo,
You wanted to console me and told me I love you,
Desde entonces no supe que sería de tu vida,
Since then I didn't know what your life was,
Desde entonces no supe que algún día regresabas,
Since then I didn't know that somee day you returned,
Los amigos del pueblo preguntaron si volvías.
Friends of the village asked if you would return,
Llorando di la vuelta y no les supe decir nada
Crying I turned and didn't know what to say


Ayer que regrese a mi pueblo,
Yesterday what a return to my village,
Alguien me dijo que ya te casaste,
Someone told me that you already married
Mírame y dime si ya me olvidaste,
Look at me and tell me you already forgot me
Me marchare con los ojos aguados,
I will march with watery eyes
Después le pregunte a la luna,
After I asked the moon,
Me dio la espalda e intento ocultarse,
It turned its back to me and tried to hide
Hasta la luna sabe que me amaste
Even the moon knows that you loved me
Hasta la luna sabe que aún me amas
Even the moon knows that still you love me


Y vuela vuela, por otro rumbo,
And fly, fly for another course
Ve y sueña sueña, que el mundo es tuyo,
Look and dream, dream that the world is yours

Tú ya no puedes volar conmigo,
You can no londer fly with me,
Aunque mis sueños se irán contigo.
Though my dreams will be with you

Es tan triste tener que decirte que me olvides,
It's so sad to have to say to you that you forgt me,
Otro amor ha llegado a mi vida, y no te quiero,
Another love has arrived in my life, and I don't love you

Es muy tarde y no puedo negarte que me muero,
It's very late and I can't deny to you that it kills me,
Pero no callaran mis palabras pa' decirte,
But they don't shuttup these words meant to say to you,
Que soñare contigo siempre que cierre mis ojos,
That I will dream withyou whenever I close my eyes,
Y entonare por ti mis cantos tristes noche a noche,
And I wil intone for you my sad songs night after night,
Que llorare sin ti cuando recuerde que estoy solo
That I will cry without you when I remember that I am alone,
Y al recordar que duermes en los brazos de otro hombre,
And upon remembering that you sleep in the arms of another man,
Me pregunto si aún esperas algo de mi vida,
I ask myself if stil you hope soemthing for my life,
Si en tu memoria vive aquel amor de tantos años,
If in your memory lives that love of so many years,
Aquel hombre que siempre te ha querido desde niña,
That man that always has loved you since you were a child,
Que hoy llora porque el amor de su vida se ha casado
That today cries because the love of his life has married


Es triste ver que un tren se aleja, y en el se va lo mejor de tu vida,
Its sad to see a train move away, and in it goes the best of your life,
Dime el motivo de tu despedida,
Tell me the motive of your goodbye,
Porque te fuiste dejando mil penas,
Because you left lecing 1000 pains,
Un día recibí tu carta,
One day I recieved your letter,
Quiese leerla y era una hoja en blanco,
I wanted to read it and it was a blank sheet,
Pues de tu vida nunca supe nada,
Since I have known nothing of your life,
Como preguntas que si aún te amo.
Why do you ask that if I still love you.

Y vuela vuela, por otro rumbo,
And fly, fly for another course
Ve y sueña sueña, que el mundo es tuyo,
Look and dream, dream that the world is yours,

Tú ya no puedes volar conmigo,
You can no londer fly with me,
Aunque mis sueños se irán contigo.
Though my dreams will be with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home