Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Oh, how we grew

Another poem I wrote while I was bored at work... anyways...

Oh
How we grew
The others shadow and skin
The others love of all loves
Always, only knew the need of you, there by my side
Always knew life was changes and you'd be there by my side

Didn't realize what a whole we were
Didn't realize
It was, wasn't, was it
Time

Oh
How we've grown
Matching pillars and cracks
Matching in each others love
Always, only felt the weight of you there in my life
Always saw life changing and our love transcending lines

Didn't realize what a hole you'd leave
Didn't realize
How little, how much
Time

Oh
How we're growing

4 Comments:

At 5:29 PM, Blogger Jess said...

Wow...
Rachel...I think I'll just say this everytime...be a poet? please.
IS this about us!?
It makes me want to cry^.^ In a good way. I love you!

 
At 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you. nough. said...oh yeah, and glad I'm your agent! <3, Sara

 
At 5:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This makes me want to weep...it is so sweet. :)

 
At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

More! More!

Love Dad!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home