Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A thankyou and apology in the form of a rant

I'm in awe today
at the subtle way
your faults somehow became
my fault

And it's great that I know
from that letter you wrote
but my friend, you could've just
said so

You could've grown a pair
not been so scared
acted your age
said it to my face
since I thought that as friends
thats the way you begin
to make things better
not with a letter
but a real conversation
to work out frustration
to see the other's perspective
and show a little respect
for one another like adults
and not like we're stuck
in some high school t.v. drama

But I thank you for your honesty
no matter however you told me
because, well, you can't fix a problem
you can't see

So I'm here to apologize
while looking you in the eyes
a respect I hope you'll give me
the next time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home